Zoom link for remote attendance: https://ukri.zoom.us/j/91620070157
As the use of High-Z detectors becomes more prevalent to meet the challenging needs of the photon science community (higher photon energy, fluxes, frame rates...), this workshop aims to provide a forum that fosters discussion between scientists in the field.
Although you are highly encouraged to come discuss in person, this meeting can be followed remotely.
The deadline for registration is July 31st. Timetable and joining instructions will be communicated upon registration.
You're welcome to volunteer for a talk!
- (High-Z) Detector Developments
- High-Z sensors: contacts, interconnects and material characterization
- Applications of high-Z detectors in Photonic Science
- Sept. 20th: Workshop Dinner
- Sept. 21st: Scientific Brunch | an opportunity to showcase your work (poster) over an informal brunch
- Sept. 21st: Capability Showcase | As a community we developed a framework of material characterization expertise, which we would map during this showcase! Experts are encouraged to present their developed capabilities, to foster information crossing and future inter-institutes collaborating work.
Participants are only expected to finance their travels and accommodation.