!! REGISTRATION CLOSED !!
The registration fee(s) must be paid BEFORE the meeting starts:
only participants who are fully registered with their registration fee(s) paid will be authorised to enter the EPN Site and to attend the conference
The REGISTRATION FORM is still available to the registered participants who wish to pay their fee(s) or submit documents. For any other modifications they should contact the organisers by e-mail.
Please read carefully the information on this page:
Means of payment
You need an invoice: please send us an order
All fees are VAT INCLUSIVE
- 150 Euro: regular participant
- 50 Euro: Post Doc and PhD Student
The registration fee will be waived for the keynote speakers and invited speakers, invited participants, UOC members and for persons receiving a salary or allowance from the ESRF as well as for CRG, EMBL, ILL and IBS staff.
The registration fee allows participation in:
- one tutorial among the 8 tutorials proposed, on Monday 3 February
- the User Meeting plenary session, on Tuesday 4 February
- the User-Dedicated Microsymposia, on Wednesday 5 February
- 3 lunches at the EPN campus restaurant (cost of an extra lunch: 10 Euros) .
- the buffet dinner on Monday 3 February
- the cocktail on Tuesday 4 February, during the poster session
- the User Meeting dinner organised after the poster session, on Tuesday 4 February + transfer by bus dowtown after the dinner
- all coffee breaks
The payment of the fees is part of the electronic registration application and can be made:
In the case where the payment is subject to the Submission of an INVOICE (payment of the fees by your institute), your institute must issue an ORDER: click HERE
Credit Card - Electronic Payment
Visa, CB and MasterCard are accepted for a SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT of the fee. Access to the electronic payment in the last page of your registration form.
- Cheques are payable in Euro (drawn on a French bank) and made payable to "ESRF".
If your laboratory or institute is making out the cheque, clearly identify the participant(s) it covers: please write down, in the "payment page" of the electronic registration form, the participants' names who are covered by the payment: the names will be automatically transferred to your "Payment Form" to print out and to join to your cheque.
- Send the cheque with your "payment form", issued by the registration application, to:
ESRF User Office
F-38043 GRENOBLE Cedex 9
Bank transfers should be made in Euro to the account below:
|. Account name:
|. Sort Code:
|. IBAN Code:
||FR76 1680 7001 0100 1210 7666 054
|. Account number:
||00 121 07 66 60 - 54
|. Swift Code:
||2 avenue du Grésivaudan - F-38700 CORENC
|. Bank Reference:
||UM2020 + Participant's Name
Submission of an invoice
Important: If payment is subject to the submission of an invoice, please make sure your Institute sends us (address below) the order, with the following information:
- Name of the paying Institute / Organization
- Address where the invoice should be sent to
- Name of participant(s) concerned
- Amount of registration fees (N.B.: all registration fees mentioned are VAT inclusive)
- Subject of the order
- VAT number
A receipt is issued once the payment has been registered (except when an invoice is issued by our Finances Department). It will be sent by email to the participants after the meeting.
ESRF User Office
71 avenue des Martyrs
F-38043 Grenoble Cedex 9
Tel. +33 (0)4 7688 2552/2358