Non-Russian participants are to apply for a visa to enter the Russian Federation.
From October 1st, 2019 nationals of 51 foreign States may be granted an e-visa to enter the Russian Federation. You do not need to pay for anything to obtain an e-visa.
Please, read all the information carefully and apply at the Russian Foreign Affairs Consular Department web site
If you apply for e-visa, please, be informed of the following:
- Your name(s) and surname(s) MUST be written in the application exactly as in your passport! In case of any difference, the border control officer has a legitimate right to refuse to let you in.
- You MUST NOT have any connection flight or change in Russia. The first landing in Russia MUST be Saint Petersburg! If you have no direct flights to Saint Petersburg, make your connections outside Russia.
- If you plan to stay longer than the meeting, your maximum stay in Russia with e-visa is up to 8 days. For example, if you passed through the passport control when entering on Monday, you must pass the passport control for exit no later than the next Monday (but no later than the visa expiry date).
- You are required to have a medical insurance valid in the Russian Federation's territory for the entire period of stay.
For those, who want to stay longer than 8 days or haven't find their country in the list, it is possible to get Russian visa.
There are several opportunities:
- contact your international office;
- visit the Russian Embassy.